Adorable!! I am glad that you and Deryk made it through the semester...it seemed long, didn't it?! Good to hear that you enjoyed your first Mother's Day. I got all teary-eyed when I read your post! :-)
Amazing pictures! Gracie is adorable! I can't believe they are in our yard. We hardly have any flowers. Good job. I can't believe you paid so much to send the chip back! Silly girl. Dylan didn't need it back that fast. Thanks though.
My husband, Deryk, and I are educators. Deryk Teaches CADD, Robotics, and Foundations of Technology at the high school level. I teach my two fun and silly children, as well as 5th grade. Grace is a fun and sassy 5 year old. And little Seth is the silliest 3 year old with the brightest smile. Mostly, we try to grin and bare our way through all of life's trials as a family and we are doing an OK job of it too. This is our family journal.
3 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute. You did a great job on those photos.
Adorable!! I am glad that you and Deryk made it through the semester...it seemed long, didn't it?! Good to hear that you enjoyed your first Mother's Day. I got all teary-eyed when I read your post! :-)
Amazing pictures! Gracie is adorable! I can't believe they are in our yard. We hardly have any flowers. Good job. I can't believe you paid so much to send the chip back! Silly girl. Dylan didn't need it back that fast. Thanks though.
Post a Comment