For Mother's day I asked Deryk for a bike and to go biking. Deryk, of course, made all my wildest dreams come true and he took me riding while his parents watched Gracie (ONE BIG HUGE THANKS TO JOE AND SUE) and we rode from just below Pomerell to Malta, about a 10 or so mile trip. We had so much fun!
Since then, we have been biking the MANY trails here in Pocatello and out to the waterfall by my house (Trevor and Danny came with us and we had so much fun!).


Thanks to Deryk for making mother's day such a great one!


3 comments:
how fun! i just got a bike and now i want mike to get one so we can go biking together. and then someday we'll get joe a bike =)
That's awesome! I asked Berni to fix up my bike too, so we will probably start riding this weekend...yay!! Are you taking any summer classes?
That looks so fun! I use to like to ride bikes. I wonder how much I would still like it. It's been awhile. It's good that you like to do things together. Keep it up!
And by the way, tending Gracie was our pleasure. Please, please. please come back soon. =)
Post a Comment