Friday, May 8, 2009

Semester's End...

And not a moment to soon!

We did it! We made it through another semester!
It was a little rough going back to school for me, I had the hardest time getting back into the educational scene and knowing just how to prioritize my time well and I'll probably struggle with that until I graduate. I have a greater respect for my sisters, mom, and friends who have earned their degrees while doing the family thing--you are all so amazing to me! School used to be fun for me, but being a mommy is so much better than being a student and I've lost all interest in school. Oh well, I just have to make it through the next year.

So I'm pleased to report that Deryk and I both did quite well this semester!! And I have to be sure to give credit were credit is due--Thanks to Deryk, this semester was a successful one. He is the reason I passed physics and was able to do what studying I did manage to do. Thanks Deryk, you're my life-saver! (Just think, at this time next year I'll have a degree and it'll be just a matter of time until you have yours!!!)

So now we can enjoy a productive and eventful summer as a family and put all the stress of this last school year behind us. I look forward to another summer--it REALLY is my most favorite season!








1 comment:

The Horton Family said...

Good Job Jo and Derek! And thanks to you guys, I was able to get through my semester as well. You are both wonderful, and I owe you a TON!!!
Love you both, enjoy the break!