Sunday, April 5, 2009

What does David Archuletta and Las Vegas Have in Common?

Answer...
They are what we've been up to lately.
So My sisters and I, and a few of our friends, went to see David Archuletta in Idaho falls a few weeks ago. It was tons of fun to yell and scream with all the overly-zelous teeny-boppers. Thanks Steph, for hanging with me!
Stephanie (I took her for her birthday) and I waiting for the show to begin.David Archuletta--doin' his Thang!
(Hey Rach--we missed you TONS, a sisters outing is just not as fun without you!)

So Deryk and I had the chance to take a family vacation over spring break, so we decided to migrate to warmer weather for four days--so off we went to Las Vegas with my sister, Miriam and her family.
Gracie playing peek-a-boo on the long drive to Las Vegas--too cute! Waiting for the Volcano to explode outside the Mirage.
Gracie was Pooped! We had been walking all day. She crashed while we were checking out the conservatory at the Belagio.

It was a long drive, but it was a great vacation! we had the chance to get out and enjoy some sunny weather and renew our spirits for the last month of classes we have left in the semester, I think we'll make it!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Love the pictures! I am so glad you had a great trip.