A few months ago my little sister Rachel, told me (and everyone who reads her blog) about a website called, theGroceryGame.com. IN a nutshell, if you love to save money and hate seeing the dollars climb higher and higher every time you go grocery shopping and you've begun to wonder if it's possible to live off of saltine crackers, cereal, water, and tortilla shells (shudder)--then have no fear! This website is the answer to all your problems. It helps you use coupons and sales for all they are worth and you really do come out on top!
So tonite, Deryk and I tried it for the first time (we've been collecting coupons for the past few weeks) and it was the funnest grocery trip EVER! So are you ready for it? ...
We saved....
a Wopping....
158 dollars!!!
CHACHING!
And we bought a ton of pantry items! For the first time, in a long time, I feel as though the money we spent actually spread as far as it seemed it should.
So if your achin, for some Bacon but you're not really willing to shell out the "dough" for such a luxury item, check out the site...you'll be more than glad you did--Deryk and I were Giddy as we watched our overall total drop to more than half of it! SO AWESOME!
Thanks Rachel for the advice! We owe you--bout 158 dollars or more!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Way to go - $158 that is Great! I have also gotten "addictied" to coupons. I bought 16 pounds of butter yesterday for .14 each. Here a couple great sites if you ever want to check them out. www.moneysavingmom.com, www.dealseekingmom.com, and www.pinchingyourpennies (go to state forums and it will show the deals for the grocery stores in your state). By the way, way to gon on the race, especially with the stomache flue!
Way to go! Sounds like you have it down. That is awesome. I need to try it.
ROCK IT ON JO AND DERYK!! I knew you would love it! Totally worth it right? ;)
Whoo hoo! Thank you for sharing your knowledge! I have a friend who is a super-thrify coupoun clipper, so when ever we go shopping together, she gives me a stack of coupons and points me in the direction of the good deals... it is like our "rush" to go shopping and save money! I am definitely going to check this site out! =)
Wow...that is awesome! I am going to check out her blog right now! BTW, I miss keeping up with you guys, try to post more often!!!
Post a Comment