Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Busy and Productive Saturday

Wasn't it so beautiful Saturday? We were so glad to have both nice weather and Deryk's day off at the same time!! We were able to get a lot done.

So check it out-- we were able to get the garage cleaned out, The garden tilled, the backyard cleaned, put a fresh coat of paint on the front door, closet doors, bedroom doors, and bathroom door, plant some flowers, and pull out some old bushes in the fenceline, AND get the monthly grocery shopping done!

Not to Bad, Huh?
Grace would not allow us to do anything without someone holding her!
I felt like Dad spraying off the patio--Thanks for teaching us how to keep our yard clean Dad! Grace was exhausted by the end of the day--she was out before we could get dinner on the table!
Ya, I call that a good Saturday!






3 comments:

Sue said...

You guys are amazing! Love the pictures. I wish I could have tended Gracie while you guys worked so hard. I like playing better. haha

Lin said...

Your little family is soooo cute! I love when you have those super productive days...doesn't it kind of make you feel like a superhero? Good job!!!

gail said...

yes a great day! we loved those days we had in twin. now we don't have any maintenance and we can spend our sat at the park!