Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Yard Work--Hoping for Blooming Flowers Soon!

Last year Deryk and I dug out a flower bed. We put three bushes in it (that are struggling to survive) and this year we're planting flowers to go with the bushes. We took andvantage of all the extra hands we have in our home each day and got the flower bed all ready for planting...
Thanks Horton Crew for helping us, you are all so helpful and sweet (you can not believe how happy and excited they were to do it)!

3 comments:

The Super Meyer 5 said...

I think the Hortons have such a great time at your house. It looks like you had a nice Easter. Gracie is super cute in her dress (from what I can see, I just know that she always looks cute like her mommy). Hope you flowers turn out.

gail said...

how fun! flowers are great and when its your yard all that hard work feels good.

Sue said...

Gracie has such cute cousins!