I know, wasn't the weather great today!? I wish I had made better use of it myself. Darling pictures of Gracie - she is such a sweet girl. Love the picture of her playing peek-a-boo.
so cute! and yes, the weather is gorgeous. we were even warmer here in boise. its suppose to be 70 tomorrow! we are going on a walk on the greenbelt after dinner =)
My husband, Deryk, and I are educators. Deryk Teaches CADD, Robotics, and Foundations of Technology at the high school level. I teach my two fun and silly children, as well as 5th grade. Grace is a fun and sassy 5 year old. And little Seth is the silliest 3 year old with the brightest smile. Mostly, we try to grin and bare our way through all of life's trials as a family and we are doing an OK job of it too. This is our family journal.
5 comments:
I know, wasn't the weather great today!? I wish I had made better use of it myself. Darling pictures of Gracie - she is such a sweet girl. Love the picture of her playing peek-a-boo.
so cute! and yes, the weather is gorgeous. we were even warmer here in boise. its suppose to be 70 tomorrow! we are going on a walk on the greenbelt after dinner =)
I hope that it lasts! I finally have spring fever too! You all are such a cute little family, thanks for the new pics!
Keep the cute pictures coming! I love them! I bet Gracie is going to love this warm weather. It's a whole new world out there! I miss her!
Adorable!!! I love it!
Post a Comment