So now that we are more than two months into the year, I've been thinking about my New Years resolutions. Usually by this time my resolutions have become a very unrealistic goal and I abandon any resolve I once had to "go for it." But this year things are a little different. I've really tried to stick with it, and make some concerted efforts to reach my goals.
My goal to get organized is slowly getting the check in the box next to it. I've organized the pantry, cuppords in the kitchen, bedroom and linen closets (I totaly should have put before and after pictures on here, but I'm affraid the before pictures are way to embarrasing), taken a few trips to D.I. and found that less really is more when it comes to having an organized and orderly home and have desperately tried to keep the house-clutter picked up before I go to bed (that one is the hard one, and often I have to re-resolve at the start of each ne week to it). I still have so much more that I want to accomplish but I'm making progress and that is more than I can say for past New Year resolutions.
As far as the budgeting goal...Well.. Let's just say we're doing a little better most of the time.
Really this post is just about bragging--I'm just so impressed with myself that I've been able to get a little closer to obtaining the goal! Anyone else feel the need to brag or do better?
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Good job! Berni & I are also working on getting organized. It is going pretty well, but I still need to work on keeping the house picked up. I am usually just sooo tired when we get home at night! BTW, are you still working on getting in shape for the race you wanted to do?
go ahead and brag! good for you on your continued organizing quest.
i've been thinking of my new years goals too and how lax i have been. i might need to post about it!
Good job on keeping your resolutions. I think I may need to go back to my journal and remember what mine were... ;)
I am so proad of you! It takes a lot of hard work to keep going with your goals. You can brag all you want!!! keep it up!!!
You go Girl!!!
Post a Comment