Friday, September 26, 2008
Out With The Old--In With The New--One Big Pain In The...
Deryk and I decided it was finally time to buy new furniture. The furniture we had was fine so it's not like we really needed it, but we decided it was something we were willing to invest in to increase the amount of credit we have. So we found a great sectional couch and a sofa chair at a liquidation sale. So naturally we had to move the old furniture out and move the new furniture in. Well to make this boring story short, the result of all the moving was a ride in an ambulance, lots of pain medication, muscle relaxers, antiflamitory meds, and one big pain in the lower back! Ya so, I hurt my back and it hurt so bad I couldn't move my legs or breath deep or anything. I was so affraid I had fractured my back (I have already fractured my back about 3 or 4 years ago and that didn't hurt near as bad as this pain). So, this last week I have become the ultimate deffinitio of a couch potato!!! On the bright side--I now know just how comfy our new couch is. Thanks to my sisters and mom for all the help and care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh...that sounds very painful and awful!! I hope that you are feeling better!
Hey, why aren't Berni & I listed on the "interesting people list?! Are you trying to say something?!
p.s. Don't forget that I am looking forward to babysitting while you teach your soon upcoming classes!!
Love you guys,
Lin
Post a Comment