Sunday, September 7, 2008

Got to Get Out!!!

After almost three weeks of being pent-up in the house, with one or two outings to the doctor's office and such appointments, I couldn't handle it any longer! So, we decided it was time to free ourselves from lock down and go for a nice walk all together as a family. So for a short time we were a very happy and content family;
Grace stopped crying,
I stopped complaining about being stuck inside all day,
and Deryk got to enjoy the tranquility of it all--even if it was short lived.

5 comments:

Sheena said...

How cute is Grace!!!!!!!!!!! thank goodness for your blog so I can see you and your family!!! we have to get together sometime in the next five years!!!!!!!!!!!! love you
sheena

Sheena said...

go to my blog chrisandsheena.blogspot.com

The Horton Family said...

Jo - you guys are cute! Get your booty on up to my house any time you want -- that will certainly add some variety to your day. :) You look so cute. I can't say enough just how much I totally love the new haircut!

gail said...

oh yes, its good to get out of the house. do it daily if you can. it'll be good for you.

love your hair straight like that!

is she crying alot? how is she sleeping? we need details, ya know!

big hug!!!!

Willard & Sarah said...

Hey Jo, you look good! Your hair is so cute!