So Gail, you asked if Grace cries a lot?
Well here's your answer!
We've tried her "tricked out" new swing with all the bells and whistle to soothe a fussy baby...
Doesn't work.
We've tried her cool bouncing-vibrating chair that my sisters swear by...
Doesn't work.
We even tried putting her in her car seat and sitting it on top of a running dryer...
And Still she cries.
So what DOES work you might ask?
Driving her around for miles. Thank goodness the gas prices have dropped recently, tho it still costs a fortune to keep our Gracey happy.
So the cheeper alternative...
Pacing for hours...
And finally a moments peace!
On the bright side, I might just shed those many unwanted pounds :)
We've tried her "tricked out" new swing with all the bells and whistle to soothe a fussy baby...
We've tried her cool bouncing-vibrating chair that my sisters swear by...
We even tried putting her in her car seat and sitting it on top of a running dryer...
And Still she cries.
So what DOES work you might ask?
Driving her around for miles. Thank goodness the gas prices have dropped recently, tho it still costs a fortune to keep our Gracey happy.
So the cheeper alternative...
Pacing for hours...
On the bright side, I might just shed those many unwanted pounds :)


4 comments:
I'm glad you found a way to soothe the baby! My sister had to run the bathtub for hours on end to create "just the right type of white noise" to soothe her first baby. Many gallons later, they learned that a tape recording of the same worked just as well!
Cute haircut, by the way!
you crack me up!!!!! thank goodness for the binkis!!!!!!
oh joanna! i'm so sorry that she cries alot. joe only cried at night when we wanted him to sleep and he didnt' want to. during the day he was his happy self.
sounds like you're finding solutions tho. and she's still a cutie!
Hey Jo, I just wanted to let you know, that song Gracie I told you about is nowon my blog. Just find it on my playlist on the bottom and click on it. I know you'll love it.
Post a Comment