Friday, December 27, 2013

Our New Home (Before pictures)

On August 9th we closed on our new home! Deryk and I have been so excited to once again own our home! We've been patiently waiting for the day when we had a home to repair, improve, and make our own. Well, we finally have that home and we have done a whole lot to it already!
 This is home sweet home. As you can see, we have a lot to do on the landscaping! We can't wait until spring! Oh the plans we have for this acre of land!
 Front Door

 The view from the front door (I can't wait to show you what we did with these rooms!!)
 Master bedroom
 Kitchen

 Dining
 Before we could start painting, I had to vacuum all the little alcoves and dust catchers. It was quite a job! Thanks to my mother-in-law, Sue, we were able to get it done with a little creativity!
 And the demolitions begins! First thing to go, carpets and linoleum! (I seriously can't wait to post pictures on how awesome it looks now!)

 The cupboards are going to get a face lift as well!
 Let the remodel begin!
 The kids didn't have a place to sleep for a night or two so we made a tent out of a box and they were as happy as could be!
And there they slept happily in our new home!

No comments: