Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How she makes me smile!

Grace is so much fun! Her personality keeps us laughing...AND very busy!
 She found my eyeshadow. Not the first time I've caught her putting make-up on either!
The more the merrier! 
There was a time when she was completely weaned from pacifiers, but the minute Seth  came home with a passy in his mouth, all was lost to the temptation of that almighty passy! Now we can't keep them from her and she even stockpiles them for times when we think we've bested her in the wits of the hidden passy game! 


Endnote. Both these pictures were taken in the morning soon after Gracie woke up, thus the insane hair-dos! (ya, this isn't even the worst of her morning hair-dos!)

3 comments:

Wendy Hegerhorst said...

I love it! Girls will be Girls.

jeffandbecca said...

I just posted on my blog about Brea getting into my makeup and sucking on a pacifier, then I come to your blog and see that Gracie is doing the exact same thing - hilarious. I guess my girl is normal!
By the way I love your artwork. You make it sound so fun too, wish I could have you in my house for a day to do art with my kids. I unfortantly am not creative on my own, but can copy something...so I would love any ideas/blogs you use. No I don't homeschool, but I still like to do crafts/learning with my kids on snow days (which we have been having a lot) or sick days (which we have been having a lot as well). Thanks

Sue said...

Love these pictures of Gracie!!!