That's Deryk cooking a delicious meal for the fam!
Paroggies...Deliciousness!
I love it when he cooks, (I'm sure he feels the same way about when I cook).
Paroggies are an everyday meal in Canada! I miss them here…how about you and your husband come over to my house and I get him to make some for all of us? :)
My husband, Deryk, and I are educators. Deryk Teaches CADD, Robotics, and Foundations of Technology at the high school level. I teach my two fun and silly children, as well as 5th grade. Grace is a fun and sassy 5 year old. And little Seth is the silliest 3 year old with the brightest smile. Mostly, we try to grin and bare our way through all of life's trials as a family and we are doing an OK job of it too. This is our family journal.
2 comments:
Paroggies are an everyday meal in Canada! I miss them here…how about you and your husband come over to my house and I get him to make some for all of us? :)
Three cheers for any hubby who will cook for their family!!!
Post a Comment