Seth is six months old! Here is the rundown on who Seth is and what he can do.
- He sits on his own
- He can hold his own bottle
- He talks, laughs, and smiles often.
- He pushes with his arms and turns over and over to travel across the floor.
- He loves, loves to eat now that he has been given solids!
- Mostly, Seth makes us happy! He has the most contagious smile and sweetest personality.
I can't believe Seth is already six months old! They really do grow so fast! I look forward to the next six months and watching Seth grow and learn and develop his own personality, that really is the fun of having a baby in the home.


2 comments:
It has gone by fast and I'm not even there. I am happy to see you had a fun Christmas. I miss you!
I love this little guy! He has such a fun personality! Definitely growing up way too fast. ;)
Post a Comment