Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Firsts and Memories

We had a great Christmas! Tons of cooking, fun parties, giving, and lots of time with family and fun Christmas firsts for Seth!
Christmas Eve Photo opp.
Time to open the first Christmas present on Christmas morning. Grace was so fun this year. She actually understood Santa and presents, she was so excited. I looked forward to watching her open her presents and seeing her excitement...it was totally worth all the sewing and shopping. A child's excitement makes Christmas so much more special.

Seth's first Christmas present. He did pretty good tearing the wrapping paper off...but he needed a lot of help from mommy to get it unwrapped.
Seth's new toy encouraged to him to sit all on his own for the first time!

Santa was so good to Gracie, he brought her a kitchen set. I made he the apron she is wearing and the doll. (I would have to say, I was pretty good to her too)
Sunday morning, all dressed up! Seth and Grace are wearing the Sunday clothes they got for Christmas.
What a fun and happy Christmas we had, we especially enjoyed spending it with Grandma and Grandpa Barrett.

1 comment:

Sue said...

That was such a fun Christmas for us, thanks to you guys for sharing your little kiddo's with us! Absolutely LOVED it!!!!!!!