All I have to say is, Yay for snow days!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Our Snow Day
I love being snowed in, while the snow blusters outside the window, we are cozy and busy inside. This is how our first snow day of the year went.
We made cinnamon rolls, again. I'm practicing. Someday I want to be as good at making them as my Grandma Powell was.
We put up the tree and Christmas decorations.
I finally got around to doing a project I've been meaning to do for a VERY long time. I painted and antiqued these drawers.
And we had lots of snuggle time. Yes, we stayed in our pajamas all day and kept cozy. Deryk even had a snow day. You can't really make deliveries and sell appliances in the middle of a blizzard, so he got to hang with us at the end of our day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Glad you could stay inside and enjoy the warmth and togetherness of your family. We have not had any snow yet, in fact it has been nice enough to go outside in just a light jacket. I am sure it will come though. By the way, I love the picture of your kids at the top of your blog, so adorable. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment