Monday, November 29, 2010
Just Some Cute Pics and a Little Randomness
What to do with cute pics you want to share, but haven't a story or event behind them? Make a random post, is the answer.
Love that cheesy, happy smile!
Grace found the old halloween candy one night, she opened all the suckers and decided it was pretty darn awesome! The fact that she thought she would get away with it was a little enduring. She danced triumphantly into the front room where I had been sewing. Boy was she disappointed when I took them back. (but not until I could get a picture of her triumph)
I should have known to unpack the books first. Instead I left them in a box on top of the dresser and she just had to get to them. She's a climber.
Uuhhhh, need I comment on this pic and the following one at all? Just too darn cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Some dang cute pictures of some dang cute grandkids!
Post a Comment