Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer Water Fun

This past weekend my family got together in Rexburg to play in the water. They have a super nice and FREE water park. The kids all had a great time. Grace loved playing with her cousins and all the water fun!
Grace was a little scared of the slide at first but once her cousins helped her down it, she couldn't get enough of it. She went over and over AND OVER!
Fun in the water fountains!
Gracie loves her cousin, Trevor. He is so good to her and such of fun boy! Thanks Trev for showing Gracie a good time. It was nice to have some time to visit with my brothers and sisters while Grace was entertained by her fun cousins.

2 comments:

jeffandbecca said...

I was so close to you....we came to Idaho that whole week for a family reunion. I was going to call and see if, by any chance, you would be up. But with your new baby I didn't want you to feel bad if you weren't. I am kicking myself now, I would have loved to see you. I am glad you had fun though and could spend time with family. Cousins are the best!

Sue said...

Gracie is in pure bliss!! So fun.