Friday, July 30, 2010

One Month With Seth

Seth is one month old! WOW! How time flies when you're sleep deprived and having fun!
This is what we have learned about our sweet baby boy so far.
  • He's a cuddle bug! He loves to be swaddled and held as tight and as close as possible. (Grace was the complete opposite, so we love that we get to cuddle our baby this time around!)
  • He is very calm except when he decides he's hungry. Then, Oh boy! Calm is the last word I'd use to describe him! (once again, another characteristic that Grace and Seth do not share. They both get to be unique in the way we would describe them, kind of fun to have opposites)
  • Midnight is Seth's hardest hour of the day, he gets fussy and struggles a little. (Also a hard hour for us, we want to sleep and Seth just wants to be cuddled)
  • He poops A LOT! We change more poopy diapers than one thought was possible! I kid you not, there are many times when the minute I finish changing one doaper, before I snap his onesie closed, he's filling another diaper! He definitely does NOT get that from me. ;)
  • He's a little terrified of his older sister, who shows her affection incessantly and hasn't learned how to restrain herself and all the love she has for her baby brother. (the picture below says it all)

  • He snorts. Yep, cutest little snort. Makes us laugh.
  • And finally, he fits in perfectly into this small family. We adore him!

2 comments:

Sue said...

What a good looking little guy! I love his personality! The picture of him and Grace is priceless!! Awe! Good luck with your night time fun!

Lindy said...

he snorts...wonder who he got that from....ha ha ha snort....let's make a goal to see who can get the most snorts out of this little elder barrett :)