I bought a sewing machine in May (thanks to very thoughtful and sweet gift cards given to me for graduation). The machine has been more than useful! you might say that I've been a little more than OCD about sewing, but my rationale for being so sew crazy was that I was going to be having a baby in a month or so and needed to finish all the projects I had planned before he got here. Truthfully, it has really been lots of fun sewing again and relearning all that I've forgotten over the years of sewing absence. Here are the projects I've been working on...
And finally, I made these baby blankets. One for Seth and one for my friend, Bethani's baby girl who should be making her appearance any day! We were actually due the same week...Being induced is the best ever!!!
It has been tons of fun sewing again! I have a few more projects I plan to do. I'm so happy I have my own machine now to do what I want, when I want...so convenient. Though I should send a huge shout out to my sisters and mom for letting me use their machines in the past. Thanks girls!


2 comments:
Wow you have been busy. I am impressed you did all that at 9 months pregnant. I love the bags and the froggy burp clothes.
You go girl! So much talent! I am a proud mommy-in-law!!
Post a Comment