One of the things I love about having a little girl is dressing her! Most of Gracie's clothes come from cousins and friends who are sweet enough to pass their clothes on to us, but occasions like Christmas, Easter, and birthdays give me all the satisfaction in the world, I get to search for that perfect dress or outfit. I love every minute of it. And believe me, I start early. That way I can find the perfect dress for the perfect price! I RARELY buy Grace's clothes full price--something else I really, really enjoy--bargain hunting. What satisfaction, to find a three-peice outfit for $3.50!! It's a wonderful natural high for me!
Anyway, here are the pictures of Grace's Easter dress this year.
I made the necklace and bracelet to go with the dress. Deryk and I also made her a bunch of necklaces and bracelet's for her Easter basket. She loves them, and I loved watching Deryk make jewelry for his little girl (though I know he didn't enjoy it as much as I did). It was a fun saturday night activity for us!
She's such a funny and happy girl!! I love this picture and that huge smile!


1 comment:
Pretty pretty girlie in her pretty pretty dress! She is so dang cute and just look at the expressions that she comes up with. She is so animated. I love it! She's a keeper! haha Love ya Gracie girl!
Post a Comment