
Every day is an adventure with Gracie! This is just some of the fun this busy little girl has. I'm so glad I'm going to be able to spend more time with her, now that I'm all done with school!!!

She climbed in and yelled for "Mommy find!" When I found her, she was overjoyed!!

A week or two ago, I had to finish my Teacher Work sample, which meant I was constantly on the computer!! Out of desperation, I decided one day to let her play with the old computer and this is where she sat, right by mommies side. Grace typed feverishly, just like mommy!

Gracie with her cousin Eva (seriously, one of her most FAVORITE people) and Grandpa Simper. Just a darn cute picture!

A sweet little hat that Grandma Simper made for our blue-eyed baby!! ( I had to hide it from her because she just kept putting it on and off and would get so frustrated when she couldn't get it on. I was constantly helping her put the darn thing on, I had to hide it!)
1 comment:
Some more of those cute faces of Grace! She is so adorable. I especially have to laugh at the one in the dryer where she wants you to come and find her. What a cutie!
Post a Comment