Some times when I'm studying, or writing lesson plans, she will stand in front of me as I sit on the couch with her hand on my knee and just chatter like the girl she is. One day I was studying for the Idaho Comprehensive Literacy Assessment, which I would be taking the next day, and she was just doing her normal thing--standing in front of me with her hand on my knee chating up a storm. After a while she knelt down in front of me and continued to baby talk. A short time later she sat down still chatting her baby-sense. A few minutes later I noticed she had gotten very quiet. I looked down to find her sleeping at my feet. Boy-o-boy! Talk about tugging at my heart strings! That was one hard tug! I'll be glad when I can focus more time and attention on her. Just three more days of summer classes and then I can devote everything to her (well...most everything) for a few weeks!
By-the-way, all the studying paid off! I passed the two major tests I took! I do owe one huge and very loving thanks to my mother-in-law for coming for a few days. Thanks Sue for watching Grace while I stressed out and studied a little ;0) I really do have one of the best mom-in-laws a girl could ask for! Thanks for all your support and help Sue!!


2 comments:
I am so happy that you passed all of your tests! You are the best. Thanks for the compliments. You are way to nice. Tell Deryk that he is one lucky guy to have you and Gracie all in one nice package! Good luck with all of your future plans... We'll be backing you guys no matter what you decide.
Great going on those Tests!!!
Post a Comment