Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our New Baby Sitter!


My nephew Trevor has been baby sitting Gracie for an hour in the morning for the last three weeks. I can't believe how grown-up he is! I still see that cute little two-year-old chasing after "loons" (baloons) with those chubby cheeks bouncing in his delight! He is a great care-giver (like his mom)! He is so attentive to Gracie and keeps her entertained in that hour they are together--she never fusses! Now that is a sign of one attentive babysitter. So, thanks Trevor!!! I appreciate your willingness to help and your sweetness with Gracie. And truthfully, it is the cutest thing in the world to me when I pick up Gracie and Trevor has her all ready to go-- Gracie in his arms and the diaper bag in hand! I love you Trev!!

1 comment:

The Super Meyer 5 said...

He is a great boy! I could not have asked for orgotten any better. Where would we be without Trevor? Thanks for trusting him enough to watch little Gracie.