
Ah! I love the Holidays! It really is the most wonderful time of the year! I love the excitement, the thrill, the spirit of giving, the great music, the "get togethers" with family and friends, the parties...pretty much I love it ALL!!! Our Thanksgiving weekend began our holdiay season in a great way. Deryk and I went to my parents house for Thanksgiving. Both of our parents are great cooks, so no matter were we went, we would have had an amazing meal!! The feast was great! We then played night games with my siblings and thier spouses and all the neices and nephews. We had a lot of fun and didn't want it to end. Unfortunately it did. The next morning, My sisters and I joined in the chaos of Black Friday. We had a ton of fun out among the crowds and just hanging out together without any children--who were obviously still sleeping!
And tonight Deryk and I joined my older sister Debbi and her family at the parade of lights in downtown Pocatello. We had so much fun--it was a bit cold, but we had the hook-up, and we were able to stay warm or get warm when we got to cold in Justin's Dad's shop--Pocatello Electric(thanks to the Meyer family!) We've had such a great weekend. And tomorrow we get to see Deryk's family. It has been a great way to get the Holiday season started!
Here are a few pictures from our weekend.

Grace and Grandpa, looking for any good deals in the MOUNDS of adds in the Thursday Paper

The parade of Lights with Debbi and Justin's family

Happy Holidays to all of you! May this season be full of joy and happiness! Our goal this year is to spend a little less and show a little more love! I'll let you know how it goes :)
6 comments:
What a fun start to the Holidays. It is great that you can live so close to family and do so much with them. Your little Gracie is such a doll, oh how I wish I could hold her and see her in person. Enjoy the festivities and the "more giving, less spending" sounds great!
wonderful pics! sounds like you had a great time. but i can't imagine going out on black friday. i did it once, and i have sworn off it forevermore!
It sounds like you guys had a great time. You have a super family. We had fun visiting you at Braden's wedding reception in Idaho Falls. Thanks for coming to it. I wish we could have stayed at your home afterward, but thanks for the invitation. Hope to see you again soon.
Way cute of Gracie looking at the adds with dad - that's funny. :) We were going to try the parade of light, but totally wimped out because of the cold. You guys were brave!
Cute new blog. I like the new photo. Grace is too cute.
Joanna! I just stumbled across your blog via Arwens, via Gwen. You look like you're doing great!
Jillian (Browning) Tueller
Post a Comment