I love, love, LOVE it!!!! I was sooo happy you were there too! And your sweet little angel! Love the blog, just so you know, I'm a blog stalker... hehehehehe!!! I'll be visiting OFTEN!
My husband, Deryk, and I are educators. Deryk Teaches CADD, Robotics, and Foundations of Technology at the high school level. I teach my two fun and silly children, as well as 5th grade. Grace is a fun and sassy 5 year old. And little Seth is the silliest 3 year old with the brightest smile. Mostly, we try to grin and bare our way through all of life's trials as a family and we are doing an OK job of it too. This is our family journal.
3 comments:
That's the cutest little ghost I've ever seen, and I have seen many ghosts in my day.
I love, love, LOVE it!!!! I was sooo happy you were there too! And your sweet little angel! Love the blog, just so you know, I'm a blog stalker... hehehehehe!!! I'll be visiting OFTEN!
I just want to know....what do you guys do to poor lil' Gracie so that she looks shocked in virtually every photo?!!! Just kiddin', she is soo cute!
Post a Comment