Anyway, the experience has not only been a blessing financially, it has also been a great experience to have my neices and nephews in our home. Grace will never know what it's like to be an only child because she will always have had someone in the home to share her life and possesions with. I think that is pretty dang cool! 
The children are so sweet with thier newest cousin and they are so loving, they are always telling Gracie that they love her and are giving her kisses. It's amazing how accepting and instantly loving they all are with eachother (the joy of cousins!). Anyway, Deryk and I have really enjoyed the experience and we have a lot of pictures to show just how much we enjoy it all. By-the-way, a little shout out to my neice Sarah!! Thanks for helping me fold the laundry! Another bennifit of having my neices and nephews here! Gosh I sure do love 'em!


3 comments:
I am glad they all love my cute little granddaughter. Aren't kids the best? They are adorable.
No, no, no - We have YOU to thank Jo! The kids have loved being at your home while I work - and I have been happy they are with such a great aunt. Thanks a ton Jo!
What neat memories to have with all those kids. Grace is getting so big. I can't wait to see you all again.
Post a Comment