
So on Mondays and Wednesdays, I pack a sack lunch for Deryk; and Gracie and I go to the school and eat lunch with him. Today was such a beautiful fall day, so we drove up above campus a few blocks to a church and had a little picknick.

I have to admit, our lunches are probably my most favorite part of the day. I really do look forward to packing up a lunch and spending the short time with my little family out of the house. in truth, the lunches are more for my bennifit, rather than Deryk's.
6 comments:
Which church building is this one? Is it on 4th or 5th ave.? I grew up in Poky and I LOVE to see your pictures! =) The lunches sound like fun, and a great time to escape (I mean, get out) of the house!
Don't get excited for 2 comments... it is just me again, sorry! I was just going to say that I left a comment on your Oct. 8th post!
Joanna!
It has been so long! I didn't even know you got married...last time I saw you it was in the Rexburg library I think. You look like you're doing great, and your baby is adorable! Can I put you on my blog so I can see how you're doing from time-to-time??
love those baby girl dresses! and lunches are my fav time too. mike comes home from school and we eat and play backgammon. weather's changing here but next spring i'll have to remember the picnic idea.
have a great weekend!
Yea, now I can leave you a comment...your baby is so adorable! I love the huge flower in her hair, way cute. I remember when I could meet Jeff for lunch, it doesn't happen very often anymore. What a great thing to do, keep that fire burning!
I don't know how Gracie does it, but every time I see a picture of her she gets cuter and cuter. I am missing that little girlie girl!
Post a Comment