Through the years I've heard a few negative comments about Pocatello, and I admit to adding my own, such as not wanting to get stuck here--sorry Deb for the offensive comment. But one thing I really love about Pocatello is being so close to the mountains--the great and beautiful outdoors. Deryk and I love to take advantage of how close we are to all the mountains have to offer: camping, hiking, rides on Sunday afternoons, and so on. This past Sunday we drove out to one of our favorite spots, cherry springs, and listened to general conference, picnicked, and enjoyed the beauty of the changing leaves. The fall colors were beautiful and I don't know about anyone else, but I just love the smell of the leaves as they change and fall to the ground. So despite what others may say about Pocatello, we do love Pocatello, especially in the fall
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Fall in Pocatello
Through the years I've heard a few negative comments about Pocatello, and I admit to adding my own, such as not wanting to get stuck here--sorry Deb for the offensive comment. But one thing I really love about Pocatello is being so close to the mountains--the great and beautiful outdoors. Deryk and I love to take advantage of how close we are to all the mountains have to offer: camping, hiking, rides on Sunday afternoons, and so on. This past Sunday we drove out to one of our favorite spots, cherry springs, and listened to general conference, picnicked, and enjoyed the beauty of the changing leaves. The fall colors were beautiful and I don't know about anyone else, but I just love the smell of the leaves as they change and fall to the ground. So despite what others may say about Pocatello, we do love Pocatello, especially in the fall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I have to admit, we like the fall here too. I like to drive in town, and look up at the mountains, and see that trees turning that amazing orange.
I love all the seasons here in Pocatello, and I can't wait for the snow!!!
Uh, you make me want to cry! =) It became tradition every Oct. General conf. weekend for my Mom, Sister, and I to go walking at Cherry Springs and take pictures. I always miss this place the most in the fall! The pictures are beatiful! How long have you lived in Poky?
Post a Comment