Friday, October 3, 2008
The Dean Martin Variety Show and a Promise.
So one thing some people may not know about me is that I have an "old Soul" when it comes to entertainment. Ella Fitzgerald, Bing Crosby, and Frank Sinatra have got to be some of the greatest ever! Gene Kelley still astounds me with his talented and flashy tap dancing--I love the bright socks he always wears with the dark pants. So when I saw a promo on T.V. today, that happened to be on durring Deryk's lunch hour, for the Dean Martin Variety Show on DVD, I was SO tempted to order. I won't. After all, I Promised Deryk as he was leaving that I wouldn't.It could be a great Christmas or Birthday present though, if anyone might be interested ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How can you live in constant company with someone and not know how much you have in common? I LOVE classic movies and music! Until I married James (when my music collection promptly tripled), half of my music collection was "golden oldies" like Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, etc (the other half? Paul Simon and Metallica, go figure).
I took this great class at PSU titled "Classic Movies" where we got to study musicals and gangster films throughout the ages. Awesome!
And go Gene!
Post a Comment