Saturday, April 13, 2013

Seth's and Mommy's Night Out

When we signed Grace up to play soccer, we had to buy her a few new things. It was kind of hard on Seth to see all the neat things Grace was getting, he felt a little left out. So I decided Seth needed to have a little special attention. So I took him to WalMart, just the two of us.
This is Seth's night.
Such a fun and silly boy!

 Seth always stops to smell the flowers at WalMart...ALWAYS!
 I let Seth pick a reasonably priced toy, (no surprise) he chose a soccer ball.
I also let him decide where he wanted to go and what he wanted to see. I am not surprised at the trip he took me on.
 First stop, the paint samples. He played with them for about 5 minutes.
 Next stop, flashlights.


 On to the power tools to investigate.
 The hammers were an obvious stop.


 Random tools


 And back to the hammers.
 And finally, last stop was the action figures that make all the noises. He pushed every button on every toy that was within reach!
 Making sure he has his merchandise.
And off we go!
It sure was fun to spend a little time alone with Seth. He is so fun and says some of the funniest things lately. He is so much like his daddy with an infatuation and deep love for tools and tinkering. What a fun little boy!

1 comment:

jeffandbecca said...

What a fun night for both of you. We do one-on-one with each of our kids and it is fun to see them individually. I like this idea, of letting them 'lead the way' at a store. Kids never have that opportunity. Your a good Mamma!