Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Again and Some Family Fun

Wow! It is already fall! Though it is my favorite season, I have not been that excited about it this year. It feels like we hardly had a summer this year, I didn't want it to end. But unfortunately it must, and I'll get over it by appreciating the beautiful world around us.
We had a sick baby this weekend, so we were stuck inside for most of it, but he's finally doing better so we decided it was time we got out. We went up the Logan canyon and had a nice afternoon in all it's colorful beauty!
The beautiful view!
Gracie eating her favorite part of our tin foil dinner...
The "award-winning" smore. Okay, really, I did earn an award for this smore! We had a smore creating contest for our family reunion and I totally won! Woot Woot! Macaroon cookies, white chocolate, roasted marshmallow, and crushed raspberries make a most divinely delicious smore!
Uh...twinners?
So pretty!


1 comment:

Lindy said...

is that Tony's grove? oh I love Logan Canyon