Monday, June 7, 2010

Salad Muncher!

I took this picture a few months ago and meant to put it up, but I forgot about it until now. One Sunday I made a pasta dinner with garlic bread and salad. As I was cleaning up, I turned to see that Grace had pulled the salad bowl to her and helped herself to it. I was a little shocked! She munched on that salad until I finished with the dishes. Wish she always made these healthy choices...but I promise you, this was a rare occasion.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Awesome! Vegetables in general are difficult at our house.

Unknown said...

it must have been some really good dressing!!
to make the pillowcase dress, I just made up the pattern by drawing on the wrong side of the material tracing around a dress that grace fits into right now as a guide. leave enough room on both sides for your seems, and when you get it cut out trace to very top 1.5" again to sew on the back of the fabric so you have casing to put your ribbon through. When I was done I fitted it on grace and pinned the ribbon where I wanted it, and then sewed it in place so it wouldn't come out. Hope that makes since. If not I can show you at the reunion, whenever it is.