Grace found this DVD today and was more than happy to tell me she "found Jesus!"Grace now recognizes pictures of Jesus! I have to admit, I'm a little proud when she gets excited when she recognizes him and joyfully exclaims "itsJesus!" and yes she says it as one word. Her excitement in recognizing him is really quite an innocently sweet thing to see. And no, I can't claim her recognition as something I've taught her. We have a picture above our dinner table and above her dresser drawers in her room of the Savior. Deryk told her who it was in the picture and ever since she has recognized him in paintings at church, magazines, books, and T.V.
Perhaps this little one observes and takes in more than we will ever know or understand!


2 comments:
That is so special! How precious is that!! I have to admit that I get kind of proud about this too. She is one smart little girl. You guys are awesome parents! What a lucky little girl to have you two, and what lucky parents you are to have such a lovely daughter!
oh yes, they do take in much more than we realize. that is so cute that she says it as one word too. but don't knock your good parenting. having those pics up is part of your parenting and deryk talking with her about the pics is too. you guys are awesome!
Post a Comment