Sunday, September 20, 2009

Blogger Slacker!

Wow! I've Really gotten behind on a lot of things lately! Getting the house on the market has taken priority over almost everything lately! So here is a quick picture catch-up of what else is up around here.Gracie's birthday cake for the birthday party with grandparents. We had a good time and were so glad our parents (Gracies grandparents) could come party with us!
The bathroom project. Deryk and his Dad put down new tile (it looks fabulous!!) and I painted and antiqued the sink cuppord, mirror, light fixture, clock, and trim of the bathroom. I also painted behind the vanity. Turned out pretty good, I must say so myself! ;)
Just a darn cute picture of Gracie taken recently

Our labor Day trip to the Bad Lands in Wyoming with Deryk's family. Don't worry Grace only rode the four wheeler for a few short minutes, just when we needed to get to the other side of the mountain.

1 comment:

jeffandbecca said...

Wow, you have been busy. The ladybug cake and tiny ladybug cupcakes are adorable. Did you make that? The bathroom looks great too!