Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Your kidding? Do Little Girls Really Want to Play with These!!?




This is crazy! I was surfing the net the other day at work looking for some craft ideas for a class I'm going to teach. Believe it or not, this was one of the options I found when I googled my topic, which, by-the-way, has nothing to do with pregnancy. It did, however, surprise me that pregnant paper dolls are actually selling (or are they)! My favorite part of it all is the look on the doll's face! Now that is a true deppiction of a woman in the third trimester of pregnancy! Now, this doll makes you believe the truth about pregnancy...it's darn uncomfortable! Anyway, it was funny to me, hope you think it's as crazy as I do. ...Oh ya, notice how a bonus baby comes with the book? And my favorite is the doll on the front of the book who's pants are undone! Oh, the humiliating truth of it all!

1 comment:

The Horton Family said...

Oh man, are you kidding me!?! Hillariouse! I really do love the chick with her pants undone - totally the honest - yet humiliating - truth!