So, I get to watch Rachel's kids in the afternoon, which I totally love. They are tons of fun to have around, but it seems that when Deryk has a day off the kids will have nothing to do with me!! It's all about Deryk (Addison will follow his every move, if Deryk were to walk in a circle she would be right on his heals). I realize now, it's because Deryk is so much more fun and ten times cooler than I am--Check out the fun they have with him.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Um, everyone knows how cool Deryk is. It's good that today's youth are picking up on it and soaking up as much time with the legend as possible.
-Dustin
wow, so much going on in your lives. are we only going to get a post once a month from you guys?
-Dustin
Post a Comment