Well, after much persuasion we've finally decided to join the masses of bloggers! We've been told this is the best way to keep in touch with family and friends. So we might not have much to say, but we'll try to share our laughs, good times, and what we find amusing with are friends and family... You!
So, first up, the news update. As many of you already know, Deryk and I are having a baby in August. Although we were not planning to start our family so soon, we are more than excited to welcome our baby girl into our small family. The closer we get to the due date the more anxious We get--or rather, the more anxious and impatient I get. We'll be sure to post when our little bundle of joy arrives! Here's hoping for a safe, early arrival.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
HURRAY! I love the blog Jo! The boys gave you good advise - I'll warn you - it is addicting! :)
DUDE! Welcome to the world of bloggers! SO excited to see your blog posted on Lindy's blog. Check mine out: kristinaritzman.blogspot.com (nee martinsen).
Congrats on the wedding and baby...in that order! :)
Post a Comment