Friday, September 14, 2012

2nd Birthday! June 28th

Yes, I know. This post is almost 3 months after little Seth's birthday, but at least I'm finally getting to it!

Seth's birthday was so much fun! I was at girls camp that week, but I came home for the day to celebrate my baby turning two. They say at two, a child is no longer a baby, but rather a toddler, Seth is very much still my little baby boy, and probably will be for a very, very long time. Yes, I may still be rocking him when he's twelve (like another mom and baby boy I know...).

So the celebration included a family lunch and cake at Chick-fil-a with Grandma Barrett who was staying with my family while I was at girls camp.
 The birthday boy!

 Dive in!







 Presents! Of course Grace just had to get in on that present action.







 First tool box! He's thrilled! Thanks Grandma Barrett!



 Off to home we went so Seth could set up his new toy and play for an hour before I was off to girls camp again.


 He's so much like his father, he sees a problem and just fixes it. He doesn't ask for help, he knows he'll figure it out. Such a cute 2 year old! I love him!

No comments: