I couldn't resist sharing these pics of Seth in his blessing outfit and some more from his special day. Some I had to take later because he just wasn't a happy boy when we tried to take them on Sunday. Others are pictures that Tarl (Deyk's brother) took. They are both just so handsome! The Barrett family's most current family picture.
My husband, Deryk, and I are educators. Deryk Teaches CADD, Robotics, and Foundations of Technology at the high school level. I teach my two fun and silly children, as well as 5th grade. Grace is a fun and sassy 5 year old. And little Seth is the silliest 3 year old with the brightest smile. Mostly, we try to grin and bare our way through all of life's trials as a family and we are doing an OK job of it too. This is our family journal.
1 comment:
What a fabulous and cute family!
Post a Comment