Monday, August 23, 2010

Such cute cousins!

Gracie loves her cousins, and I love watching them play together. (And sometimes refereeing!)Eva, so much fun and energetic! Gracie LOVES her to death! (mostly because she gets everything she could ever want when Eva is around...devoted attention and the absence of having to share her toys, Eva caters to her every need)
Brylee, one cute and super-charged ball of energy!! So much fun to have around! Gracie loves her when she's not playing with any of her own toys...I think they are super funny to watch together. It's definitely a love-hate relationship they have going on. Maybe Grace will learn to share after all!
Ah... Smooch-a-roo!
Ethan! AKA Efers! Cutest little guy and the most humorous toddler I've ever met. Grace's partner in crime!
All my nieces and nephews are so cute, I'm happy they get to be a part of our lives!

No comments: