Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Ultra Sound News!!

Its a BOY!!!
Yes, we are having another baby!! And he's due July 5th!! We are so excited to have the experience of having one of each!! It will be fun to find out for ourselves which is truly easier--everyone has their own opinion, and now we can form our own and add it to the many so willing to share! :)
We have some ideas of what we want to name the little guy, but we're open to suggestions...got any?

9 comments:

Kinley said...

Congrats! We didn't even know you were pregnant! Boys are so fun! So much different than girls, I don't really think you can compare the two very much because they are seriously SOOO different- well at least mine are! Congratulations again!

Unknown said...

that is so exciting! congrats!

The Super Meyer 5 said...

Milton! You should name him Milton.

Sue said...

Yay! A little Barrett boy in the family! It has been awhile! haha You guys are going to have so much fun having one of each. Gracie is going to love it.
I can't wait to see how cute Deryk is going to be teaching the little guy all of his talents. Gracie will be inside making homemade bread with mommy and Milton will be outside with daddy building a shed. haha
Good luck with everything~~

Jenna said...

congrats!!! you'll love boys! how fun for you, I hope you're feeling well...

Lindy said...

Isaac. Mitchell, Ethan, David, Alex, Jackson, Joshua, Eli, Ashton, Asher, Seth....these are all names I liked but couldn't use for one reason or another.

gail said...

oh i'm so happy for you! (and hubby =) can't help you with which is funner, easier, better. as to names, of course i'm partial to Josiah--lol. but i also like Jordon, Jedidiah, Jake or Jack, do we see a theme here? i'm sure you'll find just the right name for the little guy.

jeffandbecca said...

How exciting for your family. I think it is great that we have technology available to let us have a little peek at those tiny babies and get to know them a bit before we welcome them to the world.
We too are expecting, about a week before you (June 23rd). We are having another girl, and are very excited. I was thrilled to hear that you are expecting too and that we are both experiencing the joy of pregnancy together. Although I wish we were closer to share the miracle of pregnancy and birth with each other.

sambrael said...

Oh, congratulations both of you! That's so exciting!