Sunday, February 21, 2010

One Lost Memory Card Now Found; Leads to Picture Post!

We finally found our memory card and now I can post all the cute pics I've been wanting to post for a while.
Just a cute pic of Gracie--Look at that huge smile!!
(Have no clue why this is underlined--I can't figure out how to get it to stop or change it back to normal! FRUSTRATION!)
Grace's Christmas Dress! Doesn't she look so grown up?? Oh I lost my baby to the toddler! But she is a cute toddler, so I welcome it!

Grace's hair is finally long enough to do fun things with!! I'm having tons of fun experimenting with it! (Poor girl got my natural curl, cute on her, but just doesn't seem to grow to fast)
That is enough for now, I'll post more fun stuff soon!


2 comments:

jeffandbecca said...

She is adorable, lucky girl to get your curls.

Sue said...

I agree with Becca. She is lucky to have your curls. I love these pictures. She is so photogenic when she wants to be. Gotta love that big smile! Love ya Gracie, pretty girlie~~