what a super fun halloween we had this year! we went to a carnival at the institute on friday night with my sister miriam and her cute little cowgirl and cowboy. (i hadn't finished gracie's costume yet so she was the cutest and smallest little giraffe) the carnival wasn't as big and exciting as we thought it would be, but we still had a good time and gracie won a fish! which later i put it in the toilet for deryk to discover...hehe!
Gracie and her cousin Ayva, the Lamb and the Duck, at Malta's Trunk or Treat. We had fun helping out Deryk's family and spending some fun time with them.


1 comment:
I've been anxiously looking on here to see if you were going to post anything. Yay! Gracie was so stinkin cute in her little lambie outfit! Gotta love it! The little duckie was adorable too! Who would have thought that I would be able to claim them both as my granddaughters. I can't leave out my good looking grandsons either. What a fun time.
Thanks for all of your help too! :)
Post a Comment