Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Many Faces of Grace's!

So our little Grace is getting quite a wild personality! she is so fun! She loves to laugh and play, but beware, if something makes our cute and happy little baby upset--she is very capable of letting you know how she feels. So I've gotten a few of Grace's faces on camera--so darn funny yhe way she expresses herself!

5 comments:

The Super Meyer 5 said...

Gracie is such a doll although, she does get pretty angry at times. You should try to video her tellling you off and post that. Nobody really believes that happens until they get to see it. It is freaking funny.

The Horton Family said...

LOVE IT!!! Such a cutie!

Sue said...

Please, please, let me have some copies of all these cute pictures! I need to start putting them into my photo album you guys gave me. We'll see ya soon.

Lin said...

Gracie is adorable...I love when you post pics of her and you & Deryk, of course! I heard that you brought her to the museum today and I missed it!! Dang it! Don't forget I don't come in until 1 pm (on Tues & Fri)!! I hope you are all having a fantastic summer!!!

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

I ADORE this sweet little muffin! It has been tooooooo long since I last seen her! I need to come and visit! I love you guys!!!