Congrats to Deryk for completing his last final today!!
What a relief we're feeling here in the Barrett House as we can finaly put this semester behind us, and look forward to the semester ahead of us. I have to say, Deryk did a great job! This was a hard semester with a new baby in the home, he had to pull a lot of the heavy weight by working as many hours as possible and going to school full time, while I hung out at home with our Gracie. All I have to say is one big huge, very appreciative, respectful thanks to my sweet husband for giving me the gift of this semester to stay home and enjoy being a mommy for a short while, before I have to clutter my life with school, homework, work, and all that busy-ness. I have absolutely LOVED this time alone with my sweet baby and I'll treasure it always. I really am lucky--thanks Deryk and congrats on all you've been able to accomplish this semester! You're getting closer to the goal--I know we can do it together!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Congrats Deryk, doesn't it feel great to be done, even if it is just for 3 short weeks. Good Job!
congratulations! mike's last final is this morning and i'm proud of him too.
that is such a precious gift to be able to stay at home with your precious babe. i have such fond memories of my first year at home with josiah.
and i meant to wish you a happy b-day on tues! hope it was happy.
Good job Deryk!! Berni & I just took our last final today too!! I miss you guys...come in to the museum and visit. Berni & I are there on Thursdays and Fridays, and next week on Tues/Wed too.
Hey, I didn't know it was your b-day! Was it great? I hope so!
Yay Deryk! Isn't school the funnest thing ever! haha Thanks Jo Jo for being so supportive and helping him and taking take of that little girlie girl. You guys are awesome.
Hey guys,
Thanks for the christmas card and I really appreciated your blog address. I love looking at blogs I beginning to think they are the best thing technology has brought us. What a great way to keep up on the family. I love going to Alisha blog and seeing pictures of our grandbaby. I think it must just go with the name, both Graces are beautiful. Oh no, no prejudice there at all. Congrats on another semester behind you and most importantly on a wonderful family. Can't wait for the reunion. Oh Alisha's blog is Balukoff-family.blogspot.com
Post a Comment